Return and Exchange Policy
It is our goal to make your shopping experience with Instrumenctation2000.com a pleasant one. We honor all manufacturer warranties for products we sell and will assist you in obtaining support and defective product replacements or warranty services. We will attempt to assist you with a product exchange, but we cannot guarantee the manufacturer will not charge a restock fee. You have 14 calendar days from day of shipment to request a return/exchange.
Please call (732) 632-6400 to obtain an RMA for any returns. Returns without an RMA number will not be accepted. When requesting an RMA, please have your original order number or invoice number available. Your account will not be credited unless all the following criteria are met:
1) A product being returned must not be a custom ordered item. Many items are custom ordered on this web site due to custom ranges or product options. Custom order items are not returnable. If the item you purchased is configured (has ordering options selected by the customer) or has a custom range (i.e. 100 PSIG) then the item is custom ordered and non returnable.
2) Item must be in new condition and not used or modified in any way.
3) All accessories and packaging are present and not damaged or used. Torn packaging or missing product packaging will not be accepted.
4) All instruction manuals and product test reports are returned and not torn or annotated in any way.
5) Returns will only be accepted if we are notified within 14 calendar days of shipment date shown on invoice.
6) There is a minimum 25% restocking fee for returns. Some manufacturers have higher restocking fees which we will pass on to the customer. Custom ordered items are non returnable under any circumstances. Calibration service fees cannot be credited and will not be refunded. Freight charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for return freight to our warehouse.
7) For a defective product, please specifically describe the problem so we can explain the details to the manufacturer's service staff.