The Setrea 265 Low Differential Pressure Transducer is a cost efficient choice to meet all the requirements in standard HVAC applications. The transducers employs a dead-ended stainless steel capacitive sensing element that demands little amplification and provides precision accuracy and lasting stability. It is capable of ±0.25%, ±0.4% and ±1% FS accuracy options with pressure ranges from 0.25” W.C. up to 100” W.C. The 265 comes equipped with an AC power option, integral mounting tabs, pressure connections on the face of the unit and a screw terminal strip for electrical termination.
The Setra 265 uses revolutionary technology with its all stainless steel capacitive sensing element.
(at constant temp)
|±1.0% FS (standard);
±0.4% FS, ±0.25% FS (optional)
|Non-linearity, BFSL||±0.98% FS (standard);
±0.38% FS, ±0.22% FS (optional)
|Compensated range ºF (ºC)||0 to +150 (-18 to +65)|
|Zero shift %FS/100ºF(50ºC)||±0.033 (±0.06)|
|Span shift %FS/100ºF(50ºC)||±0.033 (±0.06)|
|Max. line pressure||10 PSI|
|Overpressure||Up to 10 PSI (range dependent)|
|Long term stability||0.5% FS/YR|
|Warm-up shift||±0.1% FS Total|
|Operating temperature ºF (ºC)(3)||0 to +150 (-18 to +65)|
|Storage temperature ºF (ºC)||-40 to +185 (-40 to +85)|
|Clean air or similar non-conducting gases.|
|Pressure Fittings||1/4” Fitting|
|Case||Fire Retardant Glass Filled Polyester (UL 94-V Approved)|
|Elec. Connection||Screw terminal strip|
|Range||Zero offset (%FS/G)|
|0 to 0.5” W.C.||0.60|
|0 to 1.0”W.C.||0.50|
|0 to 2.5”W.C.||0.22|
|0 to 5.0”W.C.||0.14|
|Electrical data (voltage)|
|Circuit||3-Wire (Com, Out, Exc)|
|Excitation/output(5)||9 to 30 VDC / 0 to 5 VDC(6)
9 to 30 VAC / 0 to 5 VDC
12 to 30 VAC / 0 to 10 VDC(6)
|Output impedance||<100 ohms|
|Bidirectional output at zero pressure||2.5 VDC (±50 mV)|
|Electrical data (current)|
|Output(7)||4 to 20 mA(3)|
|External load||0 to 800 ohms|
|Min. loop supply voltage (VDC)||9 + 0.02 x (resistance of receiver plus line)|
|Max. loop supply voltage (VDC)||30 + 0.004 x (resistance of receiver plus line)|
|Bidirectional output at zero pressure||12 mA|
|NOTE: Setra quality standards are based on ANSI-Z540-1. The calibration of this product is NIST traceable.|
|(1) RSS of Non-Linearity, Non-Repeatability and Hysteresis
(2) Units calibrated at nominal 70ºF. Maximum thermal error computed from this datum.
(3) Operating temperature of the electronics only. Pressure media temperatures may be considerably higher or lower.
(4) Unit is factory calibrated at 0g effect of vertical position.
(5) Calibrated into 50K ohm load. Operable into 5000 ohms or greater.
(6) Zero & Span (FS) output factory set to within ±50mV (±25 mV for optional accuracies).
(7) Calibrated at factory with a 24 VDC loop supply voltage and a 250 ohm load.
(8) Zero & Span (FS) output factory set to within ±0.16 mA (±0.08 mA for optional accuracies.).
- HVAC systems
- Energy management systems
- Variable Air Volume and Fan Control (VAV)
- Environmental pollution control
- Static duct and cleanroom pressures